Support Ticket Management
A Support Ticket Management system collects and manages all customer support interactions from different platforms, including phone, live chat, email, and social media. This management system enables IT, support agents, to route various types of tickets to the correct person, resource, or department to obtain the fastest resolution. The process of converting these issues raised in multiple platforms into tickets in a helpdesk is called ticketing.
- Streamline work with customizable ticket views
- Automate repetitive tasks and workflows
- Capture relevant customer information
- Avoid duplication of effort
- Create canned response templates